- 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- 250 GB Hard Drive, 8x DVD/CD SuperDrive, 4GB DDR3 RAM
- 13.3 inch LED-backlit display, 1280-by-800 resolution
- NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics processor with 256 MB of shared memory
- Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard Operating System
- Shipping & Returns
- Item Weight: 8.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 9 pounds
- ASIN: B003GSLU3E
- Item model number: MC374LL/A
The new MacBook Pro sets all-new benchmarks for Mac notebooks. This 13-inch MacBook Pro features an Intel Core 2 Duo processor and next-generation NVIDIA graphics that bring high performance to everything from 3D games to photos and videos. And the built-in battery lasts up to 10 hours.
As with previous models, the new MacBook Pro features a precision unibody enclosure crafted from a single block of aluminum, creating a thin and light mobile computing workhorse (less than 1 inch thin and just 4.5 pounds) that's also highly durable. And it includes a 13.3-inch, LED-backlit glass display as well as a glass trackpad that doesn't include a button (for larger tracking area) that features Apple's Multi-Touch technology.
- 13.3-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with edge-to-edge, uninterrupted glass (1280 x 800-pixel resolution).
- 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo dual-core processor with 3 MB shared L2 cache for excellent multitasking
- NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics processor with 256 MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory.
- 250 GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 RPM)
- 4 GB installed RAM (1066 MHz DDR3; supports up to 8 GB)
- 8x slot-loading SuperDrive with double-layer DVD support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
The left (above) and right (below) sides of the MacBook Pro.
- Built-in iSight camera for video chatting
- Wi-Fi wireless networking (based on 802.11n specification; 802.11a/b/g compatible)
- Gigabit Ethernet wired networking (10/100/1000)
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice and cell phones
- Two USB 2.0 ports, one FireWire 800 port
- SD card slot
- Mini DisplayPort video output with optional adapters for DVI, VGA, dual-link DVI, and HDMI output
- Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control with support for inertial scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three-finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap, and drag capabilities
- Full-size backlit keyboard
- Stereo speakers with subwoofers
- Dimensions: 12.78 x 8.94 x 0.95 inches (WxDxH)
- Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Meets Energy Star 5.0 requirements
What's in the Box
MacBook Pro, display cleaning cloth, 60W MagSafe Power Adapter, AC wall plug, power cord, software DVDs, printed and electronic documentation
Limited Warranty And Service
The MacBook Pro comes with 90 days of free telephone support and a 1-year limited warranty, which can be extended to 3 years with the AppleCare Protection Plan.
* Delivery Time.
We need 1-2 days to process your order before shipping.There are two shipping methoed. Fast Delivery: The delivery time for US, European countries the delivery will take 3-5 days.Slow Delivery: The delivery time for US, European countries the delivery will take 10-15 days.
* Tracking information.
After we ship package, customer receive automatic email with tracking details.
* Lost Package Policy.
If a package did not arrive in 4 weeks after the shipping date, then this package is treated as Lost. In this case a new package will be shipped to the customer provided we are able to give the same items as those purchased by the customer. If we are not able to provide the same items to substitute the lost ones we will either propose to the customer similar items or refund their cost as it will be mutually agree with the customer. If one or more items neither the same nor similar are available to be shipped, the customer can request to cancel the order entirely, thus the total cost of the order including shipping and handling cost will be fully refunded.